Our Bethel Office
Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Bethel Podiatry. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
Bethel Foot and Ankle
8 School Street
Bethel, CT 06801
|Monday: 8am -5pm
Tuesday: 8am -5pm
Wednesday: 9am -5pm
Thursday: 9am -6pm
Friday: 8am -1pm
** Due to COVID-19 hours may vary. Please call to confirm hours **
If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
Our office accepts a variety of HMOs, PPOs, and other health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.
We offer convenient hours: days and evenings. Some of the on site features we offer:
- X-Ray facilities
- Animated video presentations regarding foot and ankle problems
- Minimal Incision surgical techniques
- Sterilze all instruments
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Pride outselves on compassionate courtious care and cleanliness at all times
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
- Certified x-ray technicians
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience